“Amazing!”
Review of The LINE

The LINE
Ranked #34 of 352 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Amazing service, beautiful room, I upgraded to the Hollywood view for only $20.
One of the most impressive hotels in Los Angeles! I would most certainly stay there again the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
AlexaHall, Guest Relations Manager at The LINE, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Nancy F,
Thanks for your feedback.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us.
The room upgrade is definitely a awesome deal. Worth every penny, especially considering you can wake up the Hollywood sign everyday.

We look forward to having you back soon.

Regards,

There are newer reviews for The LINE

Reviewed 24 March 2014

The Line hotel was awesome, The fist time i stayed there we had an amazing view. The automatic blinds are great, watch the view of the Hollywood hills and just press the button when its time to drift off to sleep. I also loved the Valet parking. Don't know about the cost of the hotel as out travel agent organised it (Work) But he said it was very reasonable. I assume this will change after all these good reviews :-)

The second time I stayed there I was on level 6 so missed out on the view of LA but I still had a good time. The coffee was also good and although I wasn't up for the complementary breakfast the almond puff was really nice (not too sweet)

Room Tip: Get a high level the views are great
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank anthonyp433

Dear Anthony P,

Thanks for telling us about your recent stay.

Its wonderful to hear that you are a returning guest. I'm happy to know that our service stands out and has made such a good impression on you.

Our rooms are fabulous. When those automatic blinds open, the breathtaking Hollywood view makes for a perfect postcard.

Please come back soon.
Regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I stayed here this past weekend and absolutely loved it! The room was very trendy/unique unlike any I have ever stayed at before. We had a room facing the Hollywood sign and Griffith Observatory and the view was to die for! The staff was really friendly and made sure to help when we couldnt decide on where to go for dinner. They gave great recommendations, and even gave us an Uber credit for when we were going out that night. I didnt get a chance to try out the bar at the hotel but it looked like it would have been a nice trendy spot. I definitely will be coming back here next time im in the LA area!

Room Tip: ask for the rooms with the Hollywood facing side
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christina M

Dear Christina M,

Its great to hear you had such a good time staying with us.

Im happy that our team too such fabulous care of you. We are really working hard to ensure our service is number one.

Our rooms are definitely comfortable. The floor to cieling windows with views over the hollywood hills are definitely breathtaking.

We hope you will return once our pool deck and The Commissary restaurant opens.

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed in February
I really like the hotel, the rooms are so nice and contemporary, we asked for a room with view to Hollywood hills. The bed is very comfortable and we liked the location it feels like a safe area, but as everywhere in LA you need to rent a car to move in the city.
The guys in the valet and the ones that take the luggage where very nice. I really liked the hotel and I was going to recommend it with friends but the day that we where going to leave we left the room to take breakfast and I put the do not disturb sign in my door, after having breakfast we pick our things and left the hotel. We drive some streets and i noticed that I didn't pick my iPhone 5 so I returned and asked for the keys. When I entered the room there was a lady cleaning it I asked her but she said it wasn't there I told at the lobby and they told me that they were going to find it. But still we didn't have any response about it.
I'm sure I left it in the room because I had it in the morning and we didn't go anywhere else.
It's a shame that this thing happened and that we didn't have any positive response by the hotel.
I've read that also another person was robbed in this hotel, so be careful

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank superxavi
AlexaHall, Guest Relations Manager at The LINE, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear superxavi,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us about your recent stay.

We are very happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your recent trip to The Line.
As you experienced first hand, ouir beds are magical, which makes it particularly more difficult to get up and out in the morning.

Please contact our Senior Guest Experience Manager, Josh Brown the next time you plan to visit Los Angeles at jbrown@thelinehotel.com

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stayed here with a couple friends and we were more than satisfied with our stay! Everyone was so friendly and accomodating. Our room had an amazing view and you could even see the Hollywood sign off in the distance. It was very clean and had a fun, modern feel. The beds were very comfortable too. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Aly w,

Thank you for sharing your great experince from your recent stay.

I'm glad our team took such good care of you and found everyone so friendly.

Our rooms are definitely comfortable and the views are amazing.

We look forward to you returning to The Line.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I enjoyed my stay at The Line last week while in own for a conference. The staff was very helpful, from the front desk ladies who offered suggestions on good running routes to the bellman who offered to get me water and kept me company during my long wait for my ride to the airport. I enjoyed the industrial type feel of the rooms and loved the view from my 12th floor Hollywood Hills room. For the price paid ($199/night) I was very happy with my stay. I hate to hear that they've discontinued the free breakfast, as it was a highlight. The other big downside was the washy washy Internet, which would work in my bathroom and entryway, but nowhere else in the room.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Stace23
AlexaHall, Guest Relations Manager at The LINE, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Stace23,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us.

We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. I am happy that our customer service made such an impression on you. This is something we are working hard to be number one on.

I'm sorry that you were having a problem accessing the internet. We have recently upgraded our system to improve the WIFI connection.

We hope you will return once our pool deck and Commissary Restaurant opens. Looking forward to having you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

The new Line Hotel is just what Koreatown/LA needs. It's sexy, hip and a comfy place for trendsetters to stay and/or play. ;) The detailed interior design alone will play to your aesthetic senses, offering a creative twist to your whole experience. All of the staff was pretty cool and check-in was easy. And my room was clean and fabulous with a huge window view overlooking LA. I highly recommend this place. It's more centrally located than staying Downtown and just close enough to the other cool areas in the city. This is a super-upgrade to an area that's already considered one of the major subcultures in LA. Book it!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
AlexaHall, Guest Relations Manager at The LINE, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear KawaiTravels,

Thanks for sharing your recent experience. It's great to hear you had such a terrific stay.
I'm happy that our team took such good care of you.

We would love to have you back. Please email our Senior Guest Experience Manager the next time your travel plans include LA. Josh will make sure you have everything you need. jbrown@thelinehotel.com