This review is completely based on my hotel room... This is truly the one of the worst and smallest rooms that I have ever stayed in... I can not even fit between the foot of my bed and the floor- to- ceiling window without turning sideways and shuffling sideways. I can also litterly wedge my size 11 shoe between the night stand and the wall of the room... good thing i only brought an overnight bag and not a suitcase.... AND also, I might add that the walls of the rooms and hallways of this hotel have concrete walls that are COMPLETELY unfinished concrete...Just like the day that the concrete construction forms were taken off after the poured concrete hardened... No paint,no wall paper, nothing!!! Electrical boxes and conduit that are exposed and mounted on the walls... NO KIDDING! room was clean and the bed was comfy...I did not book this room as I am part of a group... But I am always part of a group in hotel rooms, as I travel world wide for a living... I really can not comment on the service or the staff, since I was pre checked in and handed a room key when I got here... But overall I would rather stay in a MOTEL 6... AND this hotel is rated # 7 in LA. Somebody must be smoking something...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each room at The LINE Hotel features custom furnishings, local artwork, and floor-to-ceiling views of Los Angeles. LA's own Roy Choi oversees The LINE's three restaurants - including Commissary a working greenhouse restaurant that spills out to The LINE's pool deck. Citrus trees and scented flora and its open year-round to hotel guests surround the outdoor pool. The LINE also hosts POKETO, a local design shop, and BREAKROOM 86, a nightclub by Houston brothers. The LINE is centrally located in Koreatown with easy access to Beverly Hills (6 miles), Downtown (3 miles), and Hollywood (3miles). Complimentary access to LINUS x LINE bicycles is available to all hotel guests along with 24-hour gym access. At The LINE Hotel, wifi is always free. In addition, there are free yoga classes every Saturday for hotel guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilshire Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Wilshire Plaza