The LINE
US$398
US$318
Sofitel
  • Pool
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$216
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$332
US$299
  • Breakfast included
Viceroy Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
US$612
US$514
US$562
US$448
  • Beachfront
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$388
US$338
1,074 results
All reviewshollywood hillskorea townfloor to ceiling windowsroy choiexposed concretekorean foodhollywood signtrendy hotelblackout shadespurple linerooms are smallwilshire blvdlobby cafefloor facingmodern designcool viberoom service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I only stayed here for one night and really loved the room. Unfortunately my AC unit was out but they were very helpful in locating another room for me. Although the process took a bit the bellman and desk person were very apologetic and helpful. Stuff happens!
There was a DJ in the lobby that night and I worried about noise but not a peep was heard from my room. Great location and comfortable room.
I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We really enjoyed our visit to The Line hotel for 4 nights, except for the first night. Our room overlooked the Wilshire Blvd and the street noise was kept us awake all night. We had to pay $20 to upgrade to a different room on the other side of the building to get some sleep.

Parking is $32 per day, if you dont mind a walk we found street parking without to much trouble.

Liked the atmosphere and style, one of the better american hotels I have stayed in.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lexusnoir
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I really enjoyed my 2 nights at The Line. The brutalist architecture, the exposed concrete and the amazing view all made the room stand out from the lot of other LA hotels. The rooms were designed impeccably from the operable shade down to the bathroom fixtures. The staff was really friendly and approachable, and seemed genuinely interested in assisting me with navigating the area. The bar scene and dinner at Pot were amazing, but even if they were absent I would've loved my experience. Cheers from a designer for setting the bar so high.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend is a huge art and architecture enthusiast so he booked this hotel for our anniversary weekend. After check in, it was one pleasant surprise after another. Parking was simple, the hotel staff was incredibly helpful, and the hotel was spotless. We booked a suite that faced the Hollywood Hills and we were ecstatic about the view- Hollywood sign and everything. The room was gorgeous, it is set up to be "modern" and is a wonderful use of space. It's a touch "minimalistic" but still has everything you need. There are unique little touches from the art on the wall to the floor to ceiling window that makes you feel in a totally different world. Later that night, we also decided to check out the bar on the first floor and the DJ was completely decent and the people were cool. Last, we tried the pool before check out which was spotless as everything else and has an awesome view of LA. We will be staying again. It's a touch pricey but if you're in the slightest into art, architecture or anything of the sort and love the area as we do, then it's worth it.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The Line Hotel customer service is on POINT. We enjoyed our stay from the beginning until the very last day. The rooms are clean with breathtaking views. If you are looking for hotel to stay in LA definitely check this out.

Room Tip: Rooms with big windows is a MUST!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends