Doesn't get much better than that. Super cool hotel at surprisingly great prices. Great design, fun activities, friendly and efficient staff. Very easy to get anywhere from the Line. I'll be staying there whenever I'm in LA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each room at The LINE Hotel features custom furnishings, local artwork, and floor-to-ceiling views of Los Angeles. LA's own Roy Choi oversees The LINE's three restaurants - including Commissary a working greenhouse restaurant that spills out to The LINE's pool deck. Citrus trees and scented flora and its open year-round to hotel guests surround the outdoor pool. The LINE also hosts POKETO, a local design shop, and BREAKROOM 86, a nightclub by Houston brothers. The LINE is centrally located in Koreatown with easy access to Beverly Hills (6 miles), Downtown (3 miles), and Hollywood (3miles). Complimentary access to LINUS x LINE bicycles is available to all hotel guests along with 24-hour gym access. At The LINE Hotel, wifi is always free. In addition, there are free yoga classes every Saturday for hotel guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The LINE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilshire Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Wilshire Plaza