If ever staying in LA, this is the place to stay. Staff went out of their way to ensure everything was as it should be. Upon arrival we upgraded to a view of the Hollywood Hills for an extra $20 (quieter side of the hotel if you are travelling with small children). Dinner at POT was very good from the Potato Pancakes, the BBQ Veggies, the Poke Me to the Gingerbeer. Breakfast can only be ordered from your room using the menu that is available. The café in the lobby was good if you want a quick bite to eat or want to try some interesting freshly made drinks. Hotel is conveniently located across from the Subway if you don't have your own transport. As everyone else has said - hip and trendy. Well worth the stay if that's your style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each room at The LINE Hotel features custom furnishings, local artwork, and floor-to-ceiling views of Los Angeles. LA's own Roy Choi oversees The LINE's three restaurants - including Commissary a working greenhouse restaurant that spills out to The LINE's pool deck. Citrus trees and scented flora and its open year-round to hotel guests surround the outdoor pool. The LINE also hosts POKETO, a local design shop, and BREAKROOM 86, a nightclub by Houston brothers. The LINE is centrally located in Koreatown with easy access to Beverly Hills (6 miles), Downtown (3 miles), and Hollywood (3miles). Complimentary access to LINUS x LINE bicycles is available to all hotel guests along with 24-hour gym access. At The LINE Hotel, wifi is always free. In addition, there are free yoga classes every Saturday for hotel guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel and Booking.com so you can book your The Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilshire Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Wilshire Plaza