But you are not staying in the lobby. You are staying in a room. And ours was really depressing. It had two double beds and a desk and a desk chair. No sitting chair. No bedside table. No make up mirror in the bathroom. Barely any products. 2 towels. It was basically like a motel room. And we overlooked something like an air shaft. We were booked for 5 nights. After the first night I asked if we could switch rooms and was told we could upgrade to a junior suite for $50 more. I was totally willing but when I asked if it was much different I was told it was basically the same but I little bigger. So instead we vowed to spend no time in the room—actually not so bad. It kept us out in about. If you care at all about where you stay—if you like hotels around the W or Kimpton or even Sheraton level. Don't stay here. But go have a drink in the lobby because it's AMAZING.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been a legendary Los Angeles landmark since 1923. With exquisite Spanish-Italian Renaissance architecture, including stunning hand-painted ceilings, it's rich history is most noted for its connection with the Oscars - the founding banquet for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was held in the Crystal Ballroom in 1927, where the original "Oscar" statuette was sketched on a Biltmore napkin, and eight Academy Awards banquets were held in the Biltmore Bowl during the '30s and '40s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Nozio Netplan srl, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore