I just spent one night at the Biltmore. The public areas are stunning, and the catering meals were exceptional. As you might expect from a historic hotel,the rooms are small in size with old plumbing fixtures. However the decor of the guest rooms could use updating. I would start with the mattresses, they felt 20 years old and the sheets were pilled and the blankets were those old fuzzy kind. The exterior hallways are very loud so if you stay here get a room at the end of the hallway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been a legendary Los Angeles landmark since 1923. With exquisite Spanish-Italian Renaissance architecture, including stunning hand-painted ceilings, it's rich history is most noted for its connection with the Oscars - the founding banquet for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was held in the Crystal Ballroom in 1927, where the original "Oscar" statuette was sketched on a Biltmore napkin, and eight Academy Awards banquets were held in the Biltmore Bowl during the '30s and '40s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp and Ebookers so you can book your Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore