Hotel is fab and the decor in the lobby is amazing however when you leave the hotel its like a poor run down area with people stealing from the subway across the street although this is not the hotels fault.
Rooms are fine nothing special although we were upgraded for free which was a bonus. Staff are fantastic they go the extra mile to help and the maids left chocolates and papers each day which is nice.
Location let's this place down other than that would stay again. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been a legendary Los Angeles landmark since 1923. With exquisite Spanish-Italian Renaissance architecture, including stunning hand-painted ceilings, it's rich history is most noted for its connection with the Oscars - the founding banquet for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was held in the Crystal Ballroom in 1927, where the original "Oscar" statuette was sketched on a Biltmore napkin, and eight Academy Awards banquets were held in the Biltmore Bowl during the '30s and '40s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore