hotel is grand, when you see the lobbies and reception, you literally feel like you are in a palace. bar, party halls, everything is so grand. But room we stayed in was horrible. it looked like it was not renovated since a long time. there was a dump yard when we opened the window. the lock of the bathroom was broken. Though service was good and they immediately changed our room we changed the room and guess what, again the door of the bathroom was not closing. though the location was in the middle of the downtown. there is only valet parking in the hotel. if you want self parking there are several parking lots in nearby area which charge around 15 dollars for night. there is one just behind biltmore.. I was expecting more with this hotel, so felt disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been a legendary Los Angeles landmark since 1923. With exquisite Spanish-Italian Renaissance architecture, including stunning hand-painted ceilings, it's rich history is most noted for its connection with the Oscars - the founding banquet for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was held in the Crystal Ballroom in 1927, where the original "Oscar" statuette was sketched on a Biltmore napkin, and eight Academy Awards banquets were held in the Biltmore Bowl during the '30s and '40s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore