This is a gorgeous hotel! The rooms are a bit dated and the bathrooms are small but it's worth it to stay in this historical hotel. Make sure you walk around and ask to see the ballroom where they filmed the academy awards. If they have time they will show you. These rooms are beautiful! Don't miss the pool area for a trip back in time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been a legendary Los Angeles landmark since 1923. With exquisite Spanish-Italian Renaissance architecture, including stunning hand-painted ceilings, it's rich history is most noted for its connection with the Oscars - the founding banquet for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was held in the Crystal Ballroom in 1927, where the original "Oscar" statuette was sketched on a Biltmore napkin, and eight Academy Awards banquets were held in the Biltmore Bowl during the '30s and '40s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore