This place is under rated. It is a gorgeous Hotel. Back in the day the Hotel was the location of the Oscar Awards. People like Walt Disney stayed there when travelling through. There is a mini museum in the hotel where you can see all the famous people who stayed there.
We enjoyed our stay. In the foyer they had a computer with free internet access. It made life so much easier. There is a lovely restaurant which does an awesome buffet breakfast.
The only negaive was that I thought it was a little dusy in our room (but not too bad). My husband didnt think so..but he is a guy.... ; )
We would stay here again.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been a legendary Los Angeles landmark since 1923. With exquisite Spanish-Italian Renaissance architecture, including stunning hand-painted ceilings, it's rich history is most noted for its connection with the Oscars - the founding banquet for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was held in the Crystal Ballroom in 1927, where the original "Oscar" statuette was sketched on a Biltmore napkin, and eight Academy Awards banquets were held in the Biltmore Bowl during the '30s and '40s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore