Our family stayed in Vagabond hotel close to one month. I still liked this hotel as usual. Because when we visit in LA we always choose this hotel. The reason for me its quite right place to go everywhere wich is you can go to down town about 10-15 minute by bus, and you can choose plenty of different foods from here (asian,mexican,big burger.etc) takes just 5 minutes around.
About hotel room service was very good with friendly cleaners. As a security you can trust them, it was seems to be very quite and peace.
The front desk guys is very proffesional and fast they can help you whenever you need help. Specially their manager Joana she can handle a problem very easily and realistic. Again you can trust those kind people.
This time i had great time in LA. See you next time and thanks for your help Vagabond!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn downtown Los Angeles (USC) hotel is Just one block from the USC campus and the Shrine Auditorium, home of the Emmy Awards, in the heart of Los Angeles.Also within a few miles is Downtown Los Angeles, L.A. LIVE is a one-of-a-kind entertainment campus, L.A. LIVE is a gunuine world-class sports and entertainment destination, Staples Center, LA Convention Center, Garment District and the Museum of Natural History, among other points of interest. Plan a visit to the nearby Universal Studios, Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm are just miles away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Vagabond Inn Los Angeles at USC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Los Angeles-Usc Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Figueroa