The location is great, the price is right and there's plenty of places around to grab a bite or have a drink. Convenient both for USC or Downtown LA which is not far away (very short cab ride or even walk). Rooms are spacious and WiFi is excellent. Even during the busiest of times it really felt like an oasis in the middle of LA. It's very comfortable and has a lot of that classic American motel charm. Nice swimming pool too which is a great bonus, and the complimentary breakfast is great (extra kudos for the free orange juice all day). The staff is great and Jessica and Christy were very friendly and always ready to answer any question or provide assistance with a smile. I will definitely be booking my stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn downtown Los Angeles (USC) hotel is Just one block from the USC campus and the Shrine Auditorium, home of the Emmy Awards, in the heart of Los Angeles.Also within a few miles is Downtown Los Angeles, L.A. LIVE is a one-of-a-kind entertainment campus, L.A. LIVE is a gunuine world-class sports and entertainment destination, Staples Center, LA Convention Center, Garment District and the Museum of Natural History, among other points of interest. Plan a visit to the nearby Universal Studios, Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm are just miles away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vagabond Inn Los Angeles at USC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Los Angeles-Usc Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Figueroa