Almost in the campus of USC, the Vagabond in is about what you would expect. Rooms open to the outside. Parking right outside the room. More of a traditional motel than a hotel. Room was clean, spartan, a bit threadbare, but the bed was comfortable. Toiletries minimal. Plastic cups wrapped in plastic. Remarkably, the property was relatively quiet. Continental breakfast served in the morning. Sticky buns and coffee.
Great location if you are visiting USC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn downtown Los Angeles (USC) hotel is Just one block from the USC campus and the Shrine Auditorium, home of the Emmy Awards, in the heart of Los Angeles.Also within a few miles is Downtown Los Angeles, L.A. LIVE is a one-of-a-kind entertainment campus, L.A. LIVE is a gunuine world-class sports and entertainment destination, Staples Center, LA Convention Center, Garment District and the Museum of Natural History, among other points of interest. Plan a visit to the nearby Universal Studios, Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm are just miles away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vagabond Inn Los Angeles at USC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Los Angeles-Usc Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Figueroa