I am sitting here in my room as I write this review. I had to pay for internet service!
My first impression of this hotel--filthy dirty carpet in the lobby and main areas, old, dirty rundown, in need of updating badly! The staff have a "I don't care about you or this hotel attitude", it's a little unnerving! The rooms aren't quite as bad, they are cleaner, however they are small, oddly shaped, and noisy. Because the hotel is round (there are several towers) the room is pie shaped, which makes everything seem out of whack.
The housekeeping staff do not replenish the bathroom or coffee supplies which is very aggravating. They pretty much make the bed, and put fresh towels in the bathroom. My room is in desperate need of vacuuming, but I'm sure it won't get done until I check out in 4 more days! I hate this place and wouldn't have stayed here if it weren't for the fact that this is where our business meetings are being held. I sure hope they never book this hotel again. It is in no way like any other Westin property I've ever stayed at. The shops and restaurants in the hotel are closed most of the time, so don't rely on them. I went into the gift shop to purchase a diet coke and without even looking up was told "we're out". How does that happen?
I will stick with Marriott and Hilton properties from now on!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly presiding over the City of Angels, The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites provides the ultimate urban oasis in the heart of the business district. An international symbol that has come to represent the beauty and sophistication of the city itself, this famous Westin Los Angeles hotel is one of the most photographed destinations in the world. Stroll through our atrium lobby and you'll immediately see why. Whether you're visiting for a leisurely weekend getaway, business meeting or special event, our downtown Los Angeles accommodations define the essence of modern luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel Los Angeles
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel And Suites
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- Westin Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin