I enjoyed the hotel stay. The staff was courteous and friendly. Although the rooms were small, they were acceptable. A refrigerator was provided and you could request a microwave. You also had to request more soap and shampoo when needed.
Food court on 4th floor had many good choices. Sudway on 6th fl. Relvolving restaraunt and lounge on 35th floor was neat. Don't miss it. Go early -no food after 10pm.
A few expensive shops on the 6th. Excellent fitness center and walking path on 3rd.
Getting on correct color elevator so that you could get off close to your room was minor inconvenience. A lot of walking in the hotel just to get to correct street levels.
Too far from convention center or Staples center if you plan to walk. All in all It is worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly presiding over the City of Angels, The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites provides the ultimate urban oasis in the heart of the business district. An international symbol that has come to represent the beauty and sophistication of the city itself, this famous Westin Los Angeles hotel is one of the most photographed destinations in the world. Stroll through our atrium lobby and you'll immediately see why. Whether you're visiting for a leisurely weekend getaway, business meeting or special event, our downtown Los Angeles accommodations define the essence of modern luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel Los Angeles
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel And Suites
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- Westin Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin