Thanks to prior reviews we asked for - and cheerfully received - a renovated room. It was just fine - typical of any other Westin I've stayed at.
This place is HUGE - a town (Westin) within a city (LA). Multiple restaurants, towers of rooms, etc.
Service was quick and friendly - from the valets to front desk - easy and no complaints.
Very comfortable bed - very. Slept like a baby
The downside... ELEVATORS. ELEVATORS. ELEVATORS! Took FOREVER!!! And my husband once got stuck on the 19th floor (we were on the 27th). Seriously - waited 10+ minutes for an elevator. Very strange.
PS We paid $85 on priceline.... that was a bargain! Parking $35.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly presiding over the City of Angels, The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites provides the ultimate urban oasis in the heart of the business district. An international symbol that has come to represent the beauty and sophistication of the city itself, this famous Westin Los Angeles hotel is one of the most photographed destinations in the world. Stroll through our atrium lobby and you'll immediately see why. Whether you're visiting for a leisurely weekend getaway, business meeting or special event, our downtown Los Angeles accommodations define the essence of modern luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel And Suites
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel Los Angeles
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- Westin Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin