“Great stay, great room, great concierge Joe”

Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport
Ranked #121 of 353 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We had a great time at the Holiday Inn LAX

The concierge Joe made our stay enjoyable with handy hints, tips and info. Joe was very helpful! We would definitely recommend this place to everyone.

Room was clean :-)

Dean

Room Tip: Tip: if you need any help about anything see Joe the Concierge !
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dean55551
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Arriving late into LA we were book into this hotel and were given a very nice clean room and were received with nice friendly staff. Next morning we meet Joe and he was fantastic and so very very helpful with advice with tours etc etc.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gillian C
Julio F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Dear Gillian C,

Thank you so much for this friendly review. I am proud to see my team work hard to exceed your expectations. I will most definitely be sure to let Joe know of the amazing work he is doing.

Thank you again for your wonderful remarks, see you very soon!

Sincerely
Nancy Rosales
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Because of a delayed flight my wife and I were stuck at LAX overnight. American Airlines gave us vouchers for Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport. The shuttle picked us up at the airport and we were at the hotel within 20 minutes with very little walking.
The hotel room was great. No smoking and very clean room.
The hotel restaurant was also quite good. It took about 15 minutes for our ordered meal to arrive, but it was excellent too.
All in all, quite pleased with how quick it is to travel to and from the airport, and the ease of using the free shuttle.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Julio F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Dear Justin S

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. I am so pleased that your stay with us was a success. We strive to have the friendliest staff and exceed all your expectations. I'm sure being stranded wasn't fun but am so happy that we made the situation a pleasant expierence.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I'm a Holiday Inn guy (or, I guess an IHG guy). I joked in the elevator with a couple who checked in at the same time at 11:00 pm that "at least with a Holiday Inn you know what you're getting". Unfortunately not true last night. Started out okay - well appointed and updated room, although the property is pretty tired. I always wonder how seriously to take the check in letter from the GM that says "please call us if you can't give us a 10 for any part of your visit".

Starting just before 4:00 am, I think people starting their travel day headed to the airport. I could hear several languages being spoken outside my door. Every few minutes I could hear the elevator equipment start running - sounded like a very loud refrigerator or an impact wrench down the hall. 1105 is one room removed from the elevators, so not sure exactly where the noise was coming from. I'm not a light sleeper, but I wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep, and too late to ask for a different room.

Getting in the shower, I noticed pretty unappealing paint peeling over much of the ceiling (pic attached). Not something I've come the expect from Holiday Inn.

Not one of my best hotel nights.

Room Tip: try to stay away from the elevators!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Julio F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear DeanfromSeattle,

First and foremost; thank you for staying with Holiday Inn LAX. We appreciate you taking time to let us know of your experience. We made note of the issue with 1105 and our engineering specialists are working on that room as we speak! It's our goal to exceed all customer expectations and am deeply sorry we fell short from that. Usually, we get great compliments about how quiet our hotel is. This could have been a night where there was an event in-house, but either way I am sorry it interrupted your sleep.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Arrived on spec , received a warm welcome staff very helpful ,easy check in even gave us a bag with a bottle of water a couple of granola bars , thanks . Rooms were modern and well equipped clean and spacious only stayed one night but was impressed , breakfast was good too plenty of choice from warm or cold. Overall a good hotel thanks again .

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank stewpot5

Dear Stewpot5,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that you had a great stay. We have been focusing a lot on our customer service scores and am very pleased to see that we are on the right track.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I had an early flight so I wanted a clean hotel with efficient 24 hour shuttle, close to airport

As a Holiday Inn frequent guest, I chose this property.

Check in was friendly, due to my membership, I was gifted a choice of bar credit or breakfast, issued a high floor room.

The room had a modern design, well kept, all in order. Fresh and clean. Windows are small, but soundproof, although very dirty from outside. It must be all the construction dust. I had a view of buildings and runway. It never gets old watching large planes land.

Used shuttle, that was quick. In the lobby there is a screen with gps tracking for the shuttle, so you can tell where it is.

Room was comfortable, standard size.

Parking is expensive, but my friend was able to find plenty of free parking along la cienega, as they say, park at your own risk.

There is a McDonald's directly in front of hotel, good for quick breakfast, or a fast meal.

Overall good stay.

Room Tip: Park for free along la cienega
1  Thank ORD-TGU

Dear ORG-TGU

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We certainly do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to note that you were satisfied with stay. We hope to have the honor of serving you again.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Average hotel, nice but nothing really special. But the room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful so I don't have any complaints. I chose it because it was near the airport and where I was working that week. I'll in LA again soon for work and I'll stay here again.

1  Thank CaliforniaMax
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear CaliforniaMax,

Thank you for your candid review. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us. We appreciate your kind words regarding our staff and your room accommodations. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts and we look forward to your next visit.

Connie D

Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles-LAX Airport
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel
Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
Travelodge Hotel LAX Los Angeles Intl

Been to Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport? Share your experiences!