Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,892 results
All reviewsburger king across the streetthe concierge loungerental caran early morning flightmanhattan beachcentury blvdshuttle servicebetween flightsfront desk staffself parkingfree shuttlestayed one nightlong flightfitness centerper daysanta monicalax
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I'm not a real fan of the LAX neighborhood. I've stayed up and down the row over the years and have never really enjoyed anything but the convenience of rolling out the door and catching a morning flight. But now I have a go to place at the Renaissance. It fully lives up to the standards of the brand in service, decor and overall experience. It was actually cheaper than the Marriott that faces the frontage road and airport, and much nicer inside. To top it off, its location just behind the hotels that front the airport make it a quiet oasis. I never heard a plane! That contributed immensely to a good night's sleep and a good flight out the next morning. If you're looking for a nice property convenient to LAX, I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank brewski59
Michael W, Guest Relations Manager at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you for sharing a review of your time at the Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel! I am so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed the decor, our level of service, and our location near LAX. It is great to know that you were able to have a good night's sleep during your stay. I appreciate your recommendation and hope to welcome you back in the future, should your travels bring you back to Los Angeles.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Upon arrival, no one really acknowledged us or greeted us. When someone at the counter finally decided to pay attention to us, he was somewhat short with us and not very polite. He explained that they had no more availability for a king bed (what we reserved) and put my husband and I in a room with 2 beds. He gave us our key cards and we walked to our room--only to find as I opened the door that the room was occupied (SO SO awkward and embarrassing barging in on someone). We then went back downstairs to get a new room. As we told them someone had already been occupying the room, the same man who first checked us in didn't even apologize and remained to be impolite.

Once we got to our room, it was nice. It was clean and pleasant. The beds were extremely comfy, the comforters were so fluffy and cozy. We really liked the room. Although, the shower had no hot water. Upon turning the water on, it was merely warm and only got colder as time went on. We were only there for a night or we would have asked to switch rooms.

So, great beds. Clean room. Clean bathroom. Customer service needs some work. And the hot water thing should be a given. The walking in on someone else because of carelessness was the deal breaker. Without that happening, I would have given a better rating. If a stranger had walked into my hotel room, I would be LIVID--I really felt worse for the people we barged in on. It is just not okay. When checking into a room, you expect full privacy. Not here I suppose!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelsra
Michael W, General Manager at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I can't apologize enough for the room error. I want you to know that we take security very seriously and will use your feedback to ensure that this does not happen again. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your room, particularly the beds. I hope you will join us again in the future to give us the chance to redeem ourselves, and to show you that service truly is our strength. Thank you again for your honest comments.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Just got checked in by Mohammed Ali. Was probably one of the quickest check ins I have ever experienced! Was thoroughly professional and particularly welcoming!!! Have just finished a sumptuous repast at the bar, steak with a good glass of Malbec. All in all a great stay so far!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your overall experience at the Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback. I am glad to know that you found the check-in to be efficient and professional. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your steak and Malbec as well. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Looking for a great place to stay near LAX, then this is it. Great location, awesome staff, nice bar. The place is a bit older but well maintained. The lobby is very cool. Rooms are not over priced. Airport shuttle included.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeff B

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel! I am glad to know that you enjoyed our location close to LAX, our wonderful staff, and the nice bar. It is pleasing to know that you were able to take advantage of the airport shuttle as well. I appreciate the time you have taken to write a review and I hope you will join us again in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Stayed @the hotel for two nights the service was great ,food and service couldn't ask for anything better .The onion soup wow just delish.Hope to be back next year on our way to Hawaii ,Aloha location was very good close to the airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay. Thank you for your positive feedback on our dining, the service, and our location near the airport. I am so pleased that the onion soup was quite enjoyable! I look forward to the opportunity to serve you again, should your travels bring you back to Los Angeles.