We love this hotel and always stay here on our arrival in LA, so many good things to mention, the beds ( possibly the most comfortable I have ever slept in ), the great staff, shuttle bus service from the airport ( every 15 mins ). This trip we had quite a few rooms and I managed to loose a denim jacket in one of them or it may have been left in the main area downstairs, I had borrowed it from my youngest daughter without permission !! We returned two weeks later and it was only as I was getting my plane outfit sorted that I realised it was missing!! I went to see the concierge not thinking that I would ever see it again and amazingly he produced it within 10 mins !!!! Unbelievable. The staff are really lovely so welcoming and nothing is too much trouble, we like the balcony rooms, but they are not available beyond the 7th floor. The pool area is really lovely always room and never feels overcrowded. Night time patrols by security ( for those poor brits abroad ) who find themselves up at 2am! Smoking is allowed by the pool in a designated area. The two eating places one a sports bar and one more family based dining with a fairly standard menu good hearty fare with reasonable pricing. Starbucks is onsite and opens at 6am but if you don't fancy that then there is a Denny's just down the road a five minute walk away. All the main car rental places are within easy reach of the hotel so it makes it an ideal start and end destination to the holiday. We go every year and have stayed at other hotels near the airport but we keep returning to this one ( mainly for the beds ) !!!! and the pool and the really lovely welcome and great staff. Nothing is too much trouble and the whole vibe of the hotel is very relaxed. Something that is quite difficult to achieve in such a busy airport location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover spacious rooms, innovative amenities and a sophisticated atmosphere when you book a stay at luxurious Los Angeles Airport Marriott. Our hotel near LAX offers a complimentary shuttle service to the airport, less than 1.5 miles away. Other nearby points of interest close to our hotel in Los Angeles, California include the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Manhattan Beach, Third Street Promenade and a variety of shopping and dining. The Ocean Express Beach Trolley stops at the hotel every 30 minutes to transport guests to Manhattan Beach. Guest rooms at our LAX hotel feature plush bedding and modern technologies. Business travelers will appreciate high-speed Internet access, spacious work desks and ergonomic chairs. Our Marriott features two popular restaurants in addition to a sports bar and Starbucks(R) coffeehouse. Active travelers will enjoy our resort-style pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Los Angeles Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Marriott
- Marriott Los Angeles Airport