We stayed at this hotel our first and last nights in the US due to its location near LAX. First night was great, we arrived early and our room wasn't ready. We were happy to leave our luggage and head out to Venice Beach for the day (we fight jet lag by not sleeping until evening) when we returned our rooms were ready however my husband and I were assigned a room with two queen beds on the upper floors. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, a bellman even told me I had overtipped and returned half of what I gave him when I said I had no idea what was fair.
When we returned for the final night if our trip we checked in at midnight and were taken straight to our rooms on the ground floor, to be clear this is the floor under the lobby. Our room clearly used to have an external door onto the carpark used by the valets, surprisingly the noise that made sleep difficult wasn't the road noise however but the loud climate control system in the hallway. When we got to our room my husband and I had been given two doubles, to be clear we had booked king rooms both times we stayed at the Marriott and after the stuff up on our initial stay I had confirmed our booking for a king room on our return, we were exhausted so we didn't fight when they told us the hotel was full again and just slept separately as the beds in this room were not as good quality as the beds we'd had earlier, with two adults in them they sunk so much in the centre that they became massively uncomfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover spacious rooms, innovative amenities and a sophisticated atmosphere when you book a stay at luxurious Los Angeles Airport Marriott. Our hotel near LAX offers a complimentary shuttle service to the airport, less than 1.5 miles away. Other nearby points of interest close to our hotel in Los Angeles, California include the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Manhattan Beach, Third Street Promenade and a variety of shopping and dining. The Ocean Express Beach Trolley stops at the hotel every 30 minutes to transport guests to Manhattan Beach. Guest rooms at our LAX hotel feature plush bedding and modern technologies. Business travelers will appreciate high-speed Internet access, spacious work desks and ergonomic chairs. Our Marriott features two popular restaurants in addition to a sports bar and Starbucks(R) coffeehouse. Active travelers will enjoy our resort-style pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Angeles Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Marriott
- Marriott Los Angeles Airport