I stayed at this Marriott by LAX airport July 22-25, 2014. This is such a nice hotel. It is amazingly convenient to the airport. Upon arrival my guest and I were greeted very warmly. It was a birthday stay for me, which I made sure to mention. They hotel gave me a prime room, with a balcony which overlooked their gorgeous pool. I was also given a $50 credit to eat at any of the hotel restaurants during my stay. A nice surprise. The room was great. Overlooking the pool was like I was somewhere in the Caribbean which was lovely. They had a Starbucks on site, which is fully operational not a small counter top deal. I love Starbucks so I was happy about that. Lunch in the restaurant was very nice. The gym is nice stacked with towels, fruit, the daily paper and fruit infused water for those working out. They also provide iced tea and fruit water in the front of the hotel if you are waiting for your car. The only draw was that the pool was only operational for one night I was there. The other 2 nights it was closed because they were updating the filtration system. I wasn't aware of this nor told this when registered. I found out by seeing a note from the hotel on the nightstand in the room. The hot tub was still available and you could of course lay out and sunbath. The hammocks were a nice treat. This hotel is about a 35 min drive into the city. I took the car service Uber to get around which helped nicely. Another nice thing is they have an electronic board that list the airlines with arrival and departure times so you can check your flight there as well. A lot of airline crew stay at this hotel so you will see a lot of them as well. Bummer you have to pay for wifi. I recommend this hotel. You will love it. It is beautiful and the staff are really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover spacious rooms, innovative amenities and a sophisticated atmosphere when you book a stay at the luxurious Los Angeles Airport Marriott. Our hotel near LAX offers a complimentary shuttle service to the airport, less than 1.5 miles away. Other nearby points of interest include the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Manhattan Beach, Third Street Promenade and a variety of shopping and dining. The Ocean Express Beach Trolley stops at the hotel every 30 minutes to transport guests to Manhattan Beach. Guest rooms at our LAX hotel feature plush bedding and modern technologies. Business travelers will appreciate high-speed Internet access, spacious work desks and ergonomic chairs. Our Marriott features two popular restaurants in addition to a sports bar and Starbucks(R) coffeehouse. Active travelers will enjoy our resort-style pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. Our hotel near LAX also features 55,000 square feet of event space for conferences, weddings and banquets. Enjoy the utmost in comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Angeles Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Marriott
- Marriott Los Angeles Airport