“Great time at Ifly!!”

Los Angeles Indoor Skydiving for First-Time Flyers
Ranked #8 of 157 Fun & Games in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Hollywood. Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a smooth cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 11 December 2013

My 4 kids (ages 7-18) had a great time flying with iFly. The instructor made the training time enjoyable and they loved suiting up in their flight gear. My 16 year old said that it was the most fun thing she has ever done. They want to do it again!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
iFLYHollywood, Director of Sales at iFLY Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your kids had a wonderful time at iFly and that they enjoyed it so much that they want to come back! Please be sure to check out the iFly Hollywood Facebook page as your review was chosen as our post of the week.

There are newer reviews for iFLY Hollywood

Reviewed 8 December 2013

the education part is a little long in the tooth, but worth it. 'flying' is a sensation that you will love if it appeals to you.

1  Thank freedml
iFLYHollywood, Director of Sales at iFLY Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your flight. Return flyers are not required to take the 10-15 minute training class again, unless they want to for reveiw. So be sure to ask about special offers for return flyers next time you come back!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

indoor skydiving in the best and great state of CA, is truly a treat, If you are around LA try to make it to IFly.

1  Thank MQ A

Thank you for recommending iFly! We always love to hear how much fun our guests are having and can't wait to fly with you again soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I was just getting over the flu so I know I shouldn't have jumped myself into this vortex of ice cold air blasting full throttle at my 100lbs body. I'm smarter than that, right? Nope. Not this time. The experience was cool; not sure if I would do it again. It was very unnatural for me but my good friend, she LOVED it. Every picture of her in the machine she is smiling. Me, looks like I'm giving birth. The staff is knowledgeable. Some staff members are friendly.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
iFLYHollywood, Director of Sales at iFLY Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

We are thrilled to hear that your friend had such a great time and that you were able to share this unique experience with her. Like any sport, body flight does get easier with practice and our instructors are trained to work with each student to help them progress at a pace that works for them. We hope that you will come back and give iFLY another try once you are feeling 100%.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Had a really great time there, although it was a bit pricey for my taste. The flight instructor was cool, he was aware or everyone and knew how to adapt the trip for everyone there to have fun. The flight was a bit short for me but fun. It was my first time, I will definitely go again and hopefully I'll be able to fly higher. I would recommend this for everyone!

Thanks for recommending iFLY Hollywood! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you enjoyed the experience. Each flight in the tunnel is actually a little bit longer than the free fall of a traditional skydive although we certainly understand the desire for even more flight time! For this reason we offer specials, to our returning flyers, to purchase blocks of flight time and even have the option to sign up for coaching with our instructors.