“great fun but a lot of money for the time”
Review of iFLY Hollywood

Los Angeles Indoor Skydiving for First-Time Flyers
Ranked #8 of 153 Fun & Games in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Hollywood. Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a smooth cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Guerneville, California, Usa
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“great fun but a lot of money for the time”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

It is a great time and fun to watch, but I feel it is a little overpriced for the amount of time you actually fly. But the instructors are great with everyone, the young kids had a blast.

Visited June 2014

Huntington Beach, California
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“This is really COOL!!!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I'm not sure I'd ever jump out of a plane, but I wanted to see the feel of it all! So we decided to go do this!
Being afraid of heights a bit, this was a bit safer than thousands of feet in the air! LOL
We had a blast! It was just really fun! Different, that's for sure!
But totally enjoyable! We were laughing & having a great time!
All of us friends were like..."are we gonna do it again"!
We're not sure we're ready for the plane but this was GREAT!!!
Go do it and have some fun!
Different than the same old stuff you can do!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank hbsurfer1
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“the coolest thing i have done in a while”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

i noticed this from a local talking about it and HAD to experience the thrill. You would never catch me jumping out of a plane or base jumping let alone....so i was okay with the levitation created from the awesome thrill this experience brings. A bit overpriced but totally worth it.

Visited January 2014
Western Springs, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Sooo much fun!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Two days after my 67th birthday I had a great experience at iFLY. I have always wanted to experience free fall and never had the opportunity. But now I know that my next adventure will be actual skydiving. This was so much fun! Steve, the instructor was great! He answered my questions and was very professional. Just thinking about the experience makes me smile. I will definately visit iFLY again when it opens in Chicago. There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. Try it!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kayci513
iFLYHollywood, Director of Sales at iFLY Hollywood, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Thanks for including us as a part of your birthday celebrations! We are so glad to hear that you has such a great time that you are looking forward to flying again. Keep on smiling!
Los Angeles, California
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Calling All Adventure Peeps!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've been skydiving (tandem and dropped from an airplane at 10,000 feet) and now I've been indoor skydiving! I love this place and I always look for Groupon, travel zoo or RetailMeNot.com. If you watch for these deals, then you can pay 1/2 of the regular retail price. Bring snug fitting tennis shoes and be sure someone is outside of the wind tunnel to take your pic (so you don't have to buy the photo pkg if you don't want to). I took two other girlfriends one time and then went with my daughter another time. Both times were thrilling. It's not any more scary than a roller coaster and they are so safe that you aren't going to get hurt (unless you do something stupid that startles the instructor). LOTS OF FUN!

Visited May 2014
4 Thank EllieRKay
Thanks for sharing your indoor skydiving experiences and recommending iFLY Hollywood. We hope to fly with you again soon!