Stayed here for Christmas Eve and Christmas day as we were on a 2 week holiday in California. We were greeted by a nice young man that carried our bags to the room and had an easy check in. The lobby was lovely with a fire burning. We had breakfast on Christmas day at Warren's Blackboard and the Christmas buffet- no complaints. The room was spacious and clean. It wasn't the best hotel on the trip but I can't complain either. The room was a little dated but was still nice. The free bus was soooo handy to Universal- we used it on Christmas Eve to go to Universal City Walk and then on Christmas day to Universal City. Ideal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn