The hotel is lovely on very nice grounds. It has a good restaurant called 'Warrens Blackboard' and the food is lovely. The reception staff are very helpful, the rooms are clean and reasonably sized. There is currently some construction work going on there to better the lobby area etc. but it caused me minimal disruption. There is a free shuttle bus to Universal Studios which is handy because it costs a lot to park up there. I did find having a car helpful in getting around because it's about 15-20 minutes drive to other sights. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn