We arrived at 12.30pm and were able to get an early check in so we could drop off our bags and pop straight on the shuttle and be at Universal Studios by 1.15!!!
The shuttle is a fantastic included ‘extra’.
We did not spend a lot of time at the hotel (actually we were only here to sleep!) but the room was clean and comfortable.
Room was a little dated but suited our needs. (Renovations in progress)
Staff were friendly and efficient.
This hotel was convenient for this stay and suited our needs perfectly.
Parking was $19 a night
Renovations in progress….this did not affect our stay as only seemed to occur during daytime hours when we were not there.
Because of the cost of parking and no breakfast included we may look at alternative hotels on our return to LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ctrip TA, HotelsClick, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn