We only stayed here for one night, but we weren't disappointed.
On our late check in (around 11pm) the front desk staff told us there were no more king beds available, but to make up for that she would upgrade us to one of their newly renovated queen bed rooms, which she assured us would be much nicer anyway.
The room clearly was very newly renovated. Everything was sparkling clean, with a very modern feel. The shower was amazingly spacious and everything in the room had a cool design.
The hotel is near a busy road, but the sound didn't reach our room at all.
We had a great nights sleep here and I wouldn't hesitate to go back. Just note that the hotel isn't particularly central and it's a good 15 minute drive to downtown Hollywood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn