Our stay started of with snobby receptionist who thought she was better than everyone else! Was told would need $250 deposit which I refused to pay never even got asked to leave that in vegas!
The room was tiny no fridge which I was told was $20 a day to hire! No in room safe, there was a gap under our door big enough to put my hands under!! The room balcany faced a noisy highway which even with the door closed you could still hear it!! High con really noisy!! The hotel is in a bag location where they charge $19 each for breakfast buffet plus tax so unless u are prepared to walk they kind of got u! It was nice breakfast thou although I find it rude that sum staff try to get you to hurry up and put the bill down when u are not finished even when empty! The hotel receptionist tryed to charge me $75 for one way transportation to hollywood which even shuttle driver though was expensive!! The poor reveiw does not imply to shuttle drivers and concierge staff they work hard and are always polite it was really for the receptionist who was more interested in the business customers than me and my husband who booked this year n half in advance and worked hard to go on this vacation! We stayed at sheraton park in Anaheim n got loads complimentary stuff ! And New York New York vegas as part of our trip n it was this hotel and atmosphere that let our holiday down! This hotel is not a typical holiday inn once you get passed reception and nice pool it's like a high grade motel 6
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn