This was our first trip to the LA area and booked The Beverly Garland based on other reviews. Let me tell you that this hotel was absolutely perfect. The hotel has been completely remodeled , rooms,lobby,everything. The staff is second to none our stay was fantastic. The heated outdoor pool with fire place and hot tub was a great place to spend the day. At night the staff will roll out a huge screen and movie night would begin. lots of fun for all.
If you are looking for a hotel that is close to everything in LA,than look no further, every thing that you will want to do is 20 minutes or less. The restaurant was great went to the buffet breakfast very good. They offer a free shuttle service to and from Universal and the Citywalk every 1/2 hour.
A week was not enough time so you can bet that when we return we will be staying at The Beverly Garland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and TravelUp so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn