Lovely hotel with an old hollywood glamour feel to it. Nice pool, although small - liked the idea of the film screenings they do there. We were upgraded to a suite which was enormous and really lovely.
I had the best breakfast of my life here - cinnamon bun french toast - it was to die for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn