Beverly Garland hotel is an excellent place to stay in Hollywood, loved it the staff are very friendly and helpful, also loved the hotel pool and jet pools (also there is an outdoor bar at the bar to keep your thirst away)
This hotel is also very close to Universal Studios and offers a shuttle bus service to it, if you don't fancy going to Universal you can get the subway to Hollywood and Highland and go to the walk of fame and Kodak centre!! Also across from the walk of fame is a Disney Soda Fountain shop, def recommend going in there for an ice-cream (you can make your own Sunday excellent to do)
To sum up the Beverly Garland in three words i'd say I LOVED IT!! Wish i was going back to LA for my next holiday!!!
I have picturs but they are the same as the most recent ones put up, so not going to add them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn