Sportsmen's Lodge Hotel
US$334
  • Pool
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
US$239
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$398
  • Restaurant
US$335
US$309
  • Pool
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$297
  • Beachfront
US$592
US$452
  • Pool
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$695
US$565
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$469
US$411
  • Beachfront
1,043 results
All reviewsstudio citypatio cafeuniversal studiosventura blvdpool barpool viewlarge poolhollywood historyfire pitstayed here for nightsfree shuttleminute drivebeverly hillsstarbuckssupermarketralphslodging
Reviewed 5 June 2011

The pool was so warm it was terrific. The room was clean but bathroom was a little small & outdated. The on site restaurant was great & all the food we had was good. Don't care for the hold that gets put on your credit card.Especially since they had been paid & 9 days later the hold was released. Nor the 3 calls after check out to get my 25.00 food credit applied to my account.

Room Tip: decent hotel in good location
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank KimStrayer19
Reviewed 5 June 2011

I lived in LA for years and was always obsessed with the Sportsmen's Lodge every time I would pass by, so this May when I returned to LA for a wedding my wife and I decided to stay here (the price was definitely right). What a great hotel (it's not the four season's but we already know that) Our room, a poolside king, was enormous, and needless to say clean, being able to sit out on the private patio and drink coffee in the morning was wonderful. And the restaurant had really fantastic breakfasts - I mean really good breakfasts - If I still lived in LA I would go there (Hat tip to Moe - our favorite waiter). We also enjoyed the giant pool - which has a decidedly old California feel too it - with people actually laying out in the sun and ordering drinks from the bartender. Most of our activities took us to Hollywood and or Downtown and it was very convenient for both. The downside would be that on Saturday they rented the pool area to birthday party with a DJ who blasted music and when we returned late Saturday afternoon to relax before going out again it was a little loud.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2011

The website and lobby prepare you for a great place. Once you get in the room, however, you realize the updates haven't extended that far. But the bed was very good, the bathroom was clean (not so the room corners or balcony), and the pool was great and well heated. It just felt like we were staying in a roadside motel in the '80s - and right next to the elevators, which were grinding away all night long.

Room Tip: Ask for a room AWAY from the elevators.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 99times
Reviewed 31 May 2011

Where to start check-in pleasant and quick always a plus. Got our paking pass for the car (parking is not free). Most people say location is verything and this hotel fits the saying... great location walking distance to Starbucks, Ralphs, and tons of other places to eat drink and be merry. Hotel has a fireplace and seating in the lobby and a bar. As you walk past the pool area there is the cafe and another bar at the pool area. I did not get a chance to check out the pool sigh... but everyone else there seemed to be enjoying it the pool was supose to be heated. It is a nice size pool and one day there was a DJ there jamming some music a nice variety. Our room was a double on the first floor I kinda figure we has a senior woom because the toliet had an extender that raised it up although I didn't think it was really low. The beds were alright I slept well in min and so did my cousin. The guys at the front desk were nice I got to talk to one guy sorry didn't get his name very pleasant. The wedding was across th eparking lot held in the garden area, which was very lovely bubbling brooks and waterfalls are all over and nice bridges that you walk ove to get to the wedding area. The decorations were pretty green apples and flowers aranges all around. They had passed appetizers very good and drinks setup for aftr the wedding and the reception was held inside which ws beautifully setup with the wedding colors. The food at the reception was delious as well. Overall the hotel is very nice I thought may time to clean the carpet in our room or replace it there was free internet in our room and I believe maybe in other areas of the hotel we had a patio but no pation furniture maybe becasue we were so close to the pool they figure we didn't need or wan to sit and look at the parking lot.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2011

I highly recommend this hotel. There is nothing fancy about it but it is clean and comfortable. The lobby area is nice to hang out with friends. They have a nice pool and the staff is great. We only ate breakfast in the restaurant but it was fresh and very good. Would stay here again next time I go.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family