Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
BLVD Hotel & Spa(Los Angeles)
  • Pool
El Patio Inn(Los Angeles)
The Tangerine(Burbank)
Holiday Lodge(Burbank)
Hotel Amarano Burbank(Burbank)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
4,108 results
All reviewscity walktheme parkalcove roomcafe sierravisiting universalexecutive floorfree shuttleself parkingbreakfast buffetper dayhollywood hillsshuttle servicemetro stationcitywalkconciergeburbankfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2011

Stayed here to attend a concert at the Gibson. Disappointed in the lack of amenities/value for price paid. Had a better experience at a Best Western in Coalinga , CA (cow country) last weekend- at least there I had free parking, free Wi-Fi, and a free FULL hot breakfast. Received none of the above at the Hilton. $8/ day for Internet?  What MOTEL doesn't include this in their rate anymore?  $18 to SELF-PARK my car?  Gouge Universal Citywalk tourists, not paying hotel guests!  Ice machine non-functional, had to go to another floor to get ice. Room  freshener/Febreze overpowering, had to prop room door upon arrival, not exactly a secure feeling for women travelers.  Only 3 Kleenex before they ran out in the bathroom.  Bottled water/soda vending unavailable. Next time I'll try the Sheraton nearby, hopefully their standard of service is higher.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed 21 January 2011

I have stayed here many times on business as Diamond member. I almost always get upgraded to a corner alcove room on a high floor over looking Universal Studios Park. I always get a fruit/candy basket with coupons for a continental breakfast and appetizer. I love the convenient location of this hotel. The Sheraton Universal is my close second choice adjacent to the Hilton down the Hitlon within an easy 5 minute walk.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank Tony J
Reviewed 21 January 2011

We stayed here the last night of a CA trip with the intention of going to Universal Studios for the day and heading out early the next morning to Burbank airport. The hotel lobby is attractive and the self-parking underground could not have been more convenient. The room we booked was great and had a wonderful view. Of course, the room was rather pricey, also. We were able to check-in mid-morning as our room was ready, which was great. Our plan was to go to Universal for the day, explore City Walk afterwards as well as having dinner and return to the hotel on the last scheduled shuttle at 8 pm. We were, however, told by the front desk staff that since the hotel had few guests the shuttle's last run back to the hotel would be at 4:30pm and we were told by the shuttle driver the same time, except he said it was due to it being a holiday. This was a major disappointment for us and really limited our time at the partk and City Walk. I would not have stayed here had I known that. Walking back up the hill to the hotel at night was not an option. We had been staying at an LA hotel that was just as nice as this one and had a great special. In hindsight, we should have stayed there and driven to Universal Studios. SInce we didn't want to venture out we ate in the hotel restaurant (something I try to avoid except for breakfast). The food was fair, the prices high and the service mediocre..

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2011

We stayed at the hotel after a long flight from Australia. It suited us nicely. The staff were very friendly and allowed us to check in early which was a relief after our long flight. They were very sympathetic of the fact that we'd travelled so far with a small child. During out stay there we mostly only went to Universal studios and Universal city. It was raining for most of our stay but a shuttle bus with a very friendly driver took us there and back. The hotel had restaurants and a coffee shop. There was also one of the best hot tubs i've ever been in by the pool. It was very clean and comfortable, the staff were friendly and I would happily return again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2011

Very nice hotel and our corner room offered a great view of the city.
Very large and comfortable room and bath.
Evening buffets very absolutely fabulous.
Ezra, bartender, was quite nice and knew how to mix superb Martinis.
And my Horned Frogs won the Rose Bowl!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple