“Eyes can be too big for your stomach”
Review of Fatburger

Fatburger
Ranked #511 of 10,202 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Universal City Area
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I was told to come and order the biggest burgers and fully loaded fries and a milk shake. Boy was I in for a rude awakening. These burgers were huge!!! I order the small combo only because he was around midnight. There were a lot of fires give for the small. I was too full. The lemonade was bitter but if thats what you like then it will be good for you!!

1  Thank NumeroUno2013

Reviewed 23 April 2013

This is what a Fatburger is supposed to taste like. It was the perfect meal after a night of imbibing at a concert! My boyfriend and I took the first bite and were in HEAVEN. Perfect sandwich!

1  Thank stenogyrl
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Never had a Fatburger before-heard it was a must EAT while in LA. Truly worth every calorie to eat this delicious burger. Great deal of topping options and huge steak fries. We visited the location in West Hollywood on Santa Monica Blvd.

We ate at In-n-Out Burger as well while in LA truly no comparison for me-Fatburger would be my preferred choice!

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Cooked as requested. Veggies fresh. Overall its pretty good. They have fat fries which are thick cut and skinny fries.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

I try to stop here every time I go to LA's South Bay. In the 10-plus years I've eaten there, I've never had a bad burger.(They will try to cook it on the rare side if you ask).The only change has been no more jukebox playing( which I miss), and a wider array of self-serve soft drinks including a good lemonade Try the turkey burger and fat fries .Fast service, and I agree, way better than InandOut Burger. One charming note: There are 2 tip jars- for 'Skinny Tips" and "Fat Tips" --and if you put money in the FatTip jar, the manager will boom out "Fat Tip !" (I guess they don't say anything about Skinny tips! The whole place is charming in a funky, playful way.

1  Thank sfmaria101