“Fabulous stay! Fabulous host! 100%!”
other travellers have booked this property
Exotic LA Our Prestigious Guests
Grand Patio
Patio-Waterfall-Jacuzzi
Patio
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Linask13
“Fabulous stay! Fabulous host! 100%!”
Reviewed 3 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I have been to LA a lot of times and this was the first time I decided to try out a vacation rental (I usually stay at hotels). To be honest, I was nervous going into it because the process is a little bit different than a hotel, but I am so glad I did. To start my review, I think it would be best to talk about the owners as owners are a big contributing factor to the experience of a rental. From the beginning, Barbie, the owner, was attentive and willing to answer any and all of my questions that came her way; and, trust me, I had a lot of questions from the moment I booked to the moment I left! She always responded promptly and made it clear she was there to assist me in any questions I had and made me look forward to my trip even more, which is nearly impossible considering I absolutely love California as it is. She was polite and very accommodating - I truly cannot think of another host I would rather deal with.
As far as location goes, this was a great location. You are away from the nightlife and consistent traffic that LA life brings, but close enough to catch an uber or drive to Venice, Hollywood BLVD, downtown LA in a reasonable time frame.
In regards to the overall property, it was clean, smelt lovely, and Barbie even brought pans/a beater so I could bake lol. There is your own pool, with lights to use at night, and a waterfall that you can have on or off because there is a control that you have the power to set whenever you wish. You also have access to a barbecue. This rental has a bathtub, shower, televisions, dining room table, outside patio, etc... I really enjoyed the layout of the house because if you wanted your own space, it allowed for it; while at the same time, if you wanted some open space to socialize, there was room to do that too.
I would like to mention as well that there is FREE WIFI!! You are also close to a Whole Foods store as well as a Wal-Mart and various other restaurants, gas stations, 7-Eleven, etc...You truly do not need to go far unless you are going to a specific place (Disneyland, Baseball game, etc...)
Overall, a wonderful experience! I have even spoken to Barbie since! Fantastic stay; I highly recommend! =)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
12 Oct 2015
Wow! thanks for your comments above and for highlighting all the details that made Best LA Vacation Home, your Fabulous LA Home!
Words cannot express how happy I was to ever have you staying in our home, and mostly, making you very happy and at ease. Plus, the fact that I was the first Home you ever stayed at, and to know you got to relax and enjoy everything about it, makes it even more meaningful to me. Please keep us in mind for your next trip to LA, you're such an adorable person, now also part of our Loyalty Guest Program and will always be delighted to servicing you and arranging the Best LA Vacation Home stay in LA for you. Thanks again for choosing us, we know you have many choices out there, and it's not easy to trust simply by pictures or by what a description states over the internet, but what you read, and what you see thru the pictures, is what you get with us, so thanks for your trust, really. When I say Mi Casa Es Su Casa, I mean it, and I look forward to having my Home, pamper you again during your next trip to LA, each and every time.
Staying in touch with you after your stay, is what makes us not just a guest-owner relationship type, but partners for life in achieving success together, towards a magnificent LA Vacation, and I am here for you, should you ever need anything. Best LA Vacation Home, will be awaiting for you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing