“yummy”

Ranked #1,241 of 10,357 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Description: Vegan Glory prides itself on its cleanliness and has consistently received an “A” rating from the Environmental Health Department. The open kitchen lends itself to the restaurant’s relaxed atmosphere and allows customers to view the quality of the ingredients and superior preparation firsthand, particularly when seated at the bar. Traditional tables and chairs are also available. The staff at Vegan Glory is cheerful and attentive and always helpful in accommodating customers with special dietary needs. Vegans and non-vegans alike are sure to be pleased with the menu that offers a wide variety of dishes, many with a Thai or Thai fusion influence. A full range of appetizers, entrees, and desserts tempt the taste buds and encourage culinary exploration. All ingredients are strictly vegan and most are organic.
Reviewed 28 October 2012

For vegans and meat eaters because the vegetarian compilations are well seasoned and delicious and well-priced.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

A few years ago, while visiting LA, I stayed at the Elan, a nice independent hotel. A block and a half away was Vegan Glory. I was looking for a place to grab dinner. At first, I hesitated. I'm not a Vegan. More a vegetarian who sometimes eats meat. But I thought I'd try it. That was the first of many, many visits over the next few years. Everything I've tried on the menu, from the tofu sandwiches to the green curry to the tacos are nothing short of delicious. There's some kind of strange magic going on back there in that small kitchen. I wish I could take some lessons. Prices are incredibly reasonable, waitresses are nice and it's casual and comfortable. I wish I could blink and make Vegan Glory appear in Nashville, where I live.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

this is the place i try first time noodle, smallest pasta in the world! I i like it very much! Thanx :-))!

Reviewed 22 January 2012

This vegan restaurant is in a strip mall. It's small, and the ambience is not fabulous, but the food is incredible and the portions are large. I'm always amazed when selections which look and taste like meat are entirely composed of vegetables. For a quick, very casual meal, it's great.

Reviewed 13 December 2011

The service is awesome and the food is great. My favorites are the Thai spicy noodles, chicken satay, hard shell tacos. And the palm juice.