US$532
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$544
US$532
  • Breakfast included
The LINE(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$290
US$215
  • Pool
The Georgian Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$465
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$622
US$588
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$466
Hotels.com
US$421
US$329
  • Pool
All reviewscruise terminalpre cruiselong beachfree shuttle to the portgaffey streetbusy streetfast food restaurantspool and hot tubfree breakfastshuttle servicethe breakfast areagreat place to staywould stay here againyogurthotel is locatedroom was spaciousfront desk clerk
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Great hotel with great service. Stayed here one night before getting on a cruise ship. Nice rooms and the picking of times for the free shuttle to the pier was great. Very nice breakfast as well. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SanPedro_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus San Pedro Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a comment card about your stay. I am glad to read that your stay was more than you expected. Please come see us again if you are in our area.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Our actual room was clean & comfortable & the breakfast was ok. When we arrived, we went to the front desk to get our keys. We were told to take the elevator to the 3rd floor go down the hall, outside past the pool & into the other building & our room was on its 2nd floor. What they neglected to tell us was that there were no elevators in the building. We had 2 very full heavy suitcases & 2 carry ons. I could not manage the stairs & the suitcases so my husband had to make 2 trips with the suitcases & then a 3rd for his carry on. It was difficult for him. In reading through the hotel guide, I saw that they had luggage assistance so after breakfast in the morning, we asked if we could have someone pick up our luggage about 11:30. We were told that would be done. When no one came, I called downstairs to see when they would be coming. A gentleman told us that they did not have luggage assistance I explained that his guide said that they did & we did not ask for a room with stairs, We were 68 yrs old & I did not want to have a heart attack. He put me on hold & finally said that he would send someone from maintenance. Even he had a difficult time getting the luggage down. In future, I would only stay there if we could get a room in the main building. If this could not be assured then I would not stay there. The girl on the front desk in the morning was friendly & helpful. The girl at night was bored & did not seem to care about anyone. She did not give us the password for the wi-fi & when I called down to get it, even though I spelled it back to her because I was unsure of what she was saying, I did not have it correct. I realized on my own what she had said but normally this is given to you up front when you get your key. Later we realized it had been written on the back of the key card holder but she had not pointed this out & we did not see it until later. Unless she was having an off day, she should perhaps consider a job that does not deal with the public. Also because of our late arrival to the hotel, the free shuttle service was only available at 8:30 in the morning (too early for boarding the ship) or at 3 (too late for boarding the ship). The girl on Sun explained though that a taxi was only about $10 and she could & did order one for us. This could have been a pleasant stay except for the room location and the gentleman who did not want to send anyone to help with luggage.

Room Tip: unless you are young enough to be able to handle stairs & suitcases insist on a room in the main building.
1  Thank Nana5454

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a comment card about your stay. I am sorry you did not get help with your luggage right away. I will get with my team to see what we could have done better. Please come see us again if you are in our area.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

If you are looking for a good hotel that allows you to park your vehicle during your cruise, this is the property. They have a cruise and park rate that was very reasonable. The hotel was updated and the furnishings were up to par with what you would expect from a Best Western. The neighborhood is not the nicest, however, I felt very safe in the hotel. I elected to take Uber to the pier which cost me $10 with tip rather than the hotel shuttle. The hotel shuttle has a sign up and it's very limited to the number of people it can take at one time.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
SanPedro_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus San Pedro Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. I am glad that you found your stay was enjoyable. Please come back and see us.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

This was a nice place for us to stay the night before we left on a cruise. The hotel offered a free shuttle to the cruise pier that worked well. At the hotel itself, it seemed short of front desk staff and staff in general. Was difficult to locate someone when you had a question or a concern.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. I am glad that you found your stay was enjoyable. I'll make sure that staff is more readily available. Please come back and see us.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Large comfortable room, close to the Port of Los Angeles. The free hot breakfast and shuttle were a plus! I would definitely stay here again before my cruise even though I was EXTREMELY disappointed the hot tub was not working. The entry to the lobby was a bit confusing as you have to enter the parking garage and take the elevator to the lobby. There were LOTS of places to get food and or drinks that were within walking distance. Neighborhood felt safe even at night.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SanPedro_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus San Pedro Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2016