The Tarzana Inn is a small 50s built hotel in between Sherman Oaks and Woodland Hills off 101. Although it is a 50s hotel it features a courtyard so almost all of the rooms face in towards the pool, which is always a decided security advantage. The pool is small but there and very usable. The rooms are not terribly large but there is room for the usual coffee maker, frig, and a good desk for WiFi on a laptop. The bathrooms are large.About a half mile in either direction there are good restos, Starbucks, Whole Foods supermarket, and shops.We had big lunches out during our visit and bought wonderful salads to go to eat around the pool in the evening. We prefer to be in neighborhoods rather than the tourist section of cities so we were well pleased. For around $100 this is a bargain in LA. Mr. and Mrs. Patel, the owners, are quite eager to please and we felt quite comfortable there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic Tarzana, along iconic Ventura Boulevard just off the 101 freeway, our hotel is conveniently situated near several famous Southern California attractions including Universal Studios and the Los Angeles Zoo. We are near the Warner Center Business Park and many other Woodland Hills or Calabasas headquartered companies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Tarzana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tarzana Hotel Los Angeles
- Tarzana Motel Los Angeles