“excellent service!!!”

Ranked #114 of 348 Hotels in Los Angeles
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“excellent service!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Got this hotel online and we did not know what expect....we're hoping for the best. What a pleasant surprise...the staff Gary,Gerry,William made the check in process a breeze.They're very friendly and accommodating.. Our room was clean and spacious,quite and very comfortable. I would highly recommend this place to friends visiting the LA area. Customer service is superlative...Will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Talk with the front desk,they're very accommodating and provides excellent service. They will as...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Sean_Olivier, Manager at Airtel Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear viny b,

Thank you for taking the time to review the details of your most recent experience with us. I was happy to read that Gary, Gerry and William exceeded your expectations, and had a very positive impact on your stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Korean first
Union City, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

We have to commend your employees, Gary and Gerry for an excellent service. Great smiles and very clear instructions and detailed explanation of the hotel's areas. This is our 4th stay to this hotel and the staff never failed us. It's always a great feel when front line staff gives guests that feel home service. Very respectful and accommodating staff. I will always recommend your hotel if friends and families travel in the area.

1 Thank Deo G
Dear Deo G,

Thank you for choosing the Airtel Plaza Hotel on your most recent visit to Van Nuys. I was so glad to hear that both Gary and Gerry exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to let them know, they will be delighted. Thank you again for being such a loyal customer, we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
riverside,il
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

I stayed here while visiting my stepson in L.A. There simply was not enough room for my family in his little apt. The staff is very helpful. The hotel is in a secured safe place. If you or your kids enjoy airplanes simply go to the pool area and see them land and take off every so often. I think this hotel had the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in any hotel! My only gripe is they charge a $10 a night parking fee, but at least your car is very safe.

Room Tip: The pool and hot tub are very nice. The breakfast buffet too pricey for the quality of food.
Dear phbolda,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I was very glad to read that you enjoyed our very comfortable beds as well as the warm hospitality provided by staff members throughout the hotel. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Airtel Plaza Hotel on your next visit to Van Nuys.
San Diego
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

When I checked in to the hotel there was a problem with my booking but in under 2 minutes the excellent front desk staff (Gary and Gerry) had the issue resolved and had check me in and directed me to my room, The room was spacious, comfortable, and quiet. If you are in Van Nuys there is no better place to stay and no nicer people to greet you.

Room Tip: Talk with the staff they will cheerfully resolve any problems.
1 Thank Rochelle232
Dear Rochelle232,
Thank you for staying with us on your most recent visit to Van Nuys. I was glad to read that you enjoyed your room as well as the excellent service provided by Gary and Gerry. I will make sure that I share your comments with them. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

The staff was super! Gary, Edward, Gerry, Rosalyn and the waitress Wendy were the best I have run into in a long time. They bent over backwards to make sure I was taken care of though I had popped in on short notice. Clearly the way service should be. Highly recommend this hotel and I will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Sean_Olivier, Manager at Airtel Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Wally K,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to tell us about your experience. We value your feedback. Gary, Gerry, Edward, Rosalyn and Wendy will all be elated to hear that they exceeded your expectations. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Did not know anything about this hotel so we did not what to expect. What a nice surprise it turn out to be. The customer service at the front desk - Gary and Gerry - was welcoming and helpful. The room is spacious, clean and comfortable. The pool and spa was a pleasant treat too. We live that the fitness center is open all day long. This hotel is right next to the airport but we did not hear the planes from our room. Very nice stay over all. We will be back for sure.

Dear Mel L,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your most recent experience at the Airtel Plaza Hotel. I was very glad to read that you enjoyed the hospitality provided by Gerry and Gary. They will be very happy to hear that they exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your most recent visit. We hope to welcome you back soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is amazing! The staff was so courteous and friendly. Upon my arrival I was greeted by a gentleman named Gary who took care of all my needs and gave me a great rate. The room was beautiful! Loved seeing the airplanes take off from my window view. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2014
Sean_Olivier, Manager at Airtel Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Dane R,

Thank you for telling us about your most recent experience. I am so glad that Gary provided a memorable experience. He will be delighted to hear that he exceeded your expectations. We are looking forward to having you back soon.