We were spending the last night of our honeymoon at Venice Beach and was not getting to the hotel till 9:30pm. Instructions to get from LAX to the hotel got our Taxi driver confused but we eventually found the place - Instructions on how to get into the building and your room was great - very easy! Room was very clean but small but we chose this place purely for the bed as we were spending the entire day in Santa Monica the following morning and flew back home that night!
There are a few residents in the building and the rest is accomodation - we met the maintence man when we arrived (9:30pm and he was banging and sawing equipment at 11:30pm :( ).
We were able to leave our bags at the front desk all day and the bathroom if we didnt want to use public toilets. Great Location right in the smack of EVERYTHING... muscle beach, paddle tennis, Pier, Santa Monica, Awesome bike hire everywhere with fantastic bikes to hire for the day $20. Everything you need for a short stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Hotel Venice Beach