We found this hotel via Trip Advisor and selected it based on the reviews... We found the pictures and the reviews to be accurate, on the positive side! Good service, value for money, nice rooms. After almost 3 weeks of travelling we loved to have a kitchinette in the room, which was a bit on the side and felt like a small kitchen space!
The Ocean Promenade was not what we expected though, but the hotel was a great base to explore the back streets of Venice, including the restaurants and bars which were visited by the locals. Venice is less than 2 miles from Santa Monica, so we were there a few times as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach