This hotel is, as everybody say, right at the beach walk. You walk out the door and right into a crazy mess of tourists, locals, bikers, skaters, artists, hobos and marijuana smokers. It's very exciting, it's very fun, but it is also quiet exhausting after a while! I am glad we stayed two nights only.
The hotel staff is as friendly as could be. Very nice and very helpful. Our room was big and convenient, and even had it's own kitchen which we really appreciated. The ceiling in the bathroom leaked, but we don't care. In the reception you get to loan beach toys and boards for free!
This is LA so if you're two steps from the beach it means you are quiet far from the city centre. Rent a bike or be prepared to walk a bit if you want to leave the beach walk, which gets a bit dead after sundown. Abbot Kinnley street and the Main street have the restaurants where you'll find locals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach