I have to admit I was in two minds about this place before we arrived. My husband wanted to stay somewhere on Venice beach but I was a bit unsure - how wrong was I!!!!!
Firstly the staff just great, Matt (manager) was so helpful right from helping us get our bags out of the car to where to go, what to see.Thanks Matt we really enjoyed talking to you.
Secondly the room was fab, great size, everything there you need to be self sufficient and spotlessly clean.
Thirdly the view, we had a large window which looked straight out onto the beach. It was just brilliant looking out and watching life go on out there.
And finally location, what can I say, it was all happening literally on your doorstep.
Some very good eating places, all sorts of shops, people selling all sorts of things on the prom,music left, right and centre and some very odd behaviour at times (not threatening).
Depends what you're after I suppose, yes there are quite a lot of homeless people sleeping on the beach at night but that's just the way it is and if you don't bother them they don't bother you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach