We stayed 5 nights here and loved it!
The location is fantastic, literally right on Venice Beach, close to everything.
It was good value compared to a lot of other hotels in the area and had a small kitchenette which meant that would could go to the local farmers markets and self cater, this allowed us to kept costs to a minimum and meant we could sample the local produce.
Only negatives were that one night we ran out of hot water and courtesy of the local "doctors" selling medicinal marijuana sometimes the entire area had the distinctive scent - but hey it's part of the local atmosphere, if you are after a posh boutique feel then Venice probably isn't for you, stay in Santa Monica instead.
The staff were really friendly and very helpful, if we were to go back we would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Hotel Venice Beach