My daughter and I stayed here for a night after being in Orange County for four days. Our taxi driver said as he dropped us off, be careful! Any place in the world I believe you need to be careful perhaps some more than others. However Venice Beach is an experience that is well worth it. Turn right out of the hotel and you walk to Santa Monica along the board walk, turn left out of the hotel and you end up at the Venice Canals, great food shops and houses to look at. Two blocks behind Venice beach is gorgeous shopping very arty and urban with great food places, clothing etc..I loved it. Venice is full of life, different people, arts, skateboarders, runners, surfers. Its a real mixture of life. Matt and his staff were more than helpful, the rooms although old are very clean. But remember this is a 100 year old building. Venice Beach is cheaper than Santa Monica but only a 5 min taxi ride away, so you can enjoy the best of both. I would definitely come back here for a week next time and really soak up the environment. Thanks Matt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach