We arrived at Venice Beach at 8am in the morning after a long flight from Australia. When the hotel opened at 9am they found us a room straight away rather than having to wait until the afternoon check in time which I was greatly appreciative of - I needed sleep and didn't really want to join the "bums" out on the street, which seemed to be everywhere.. Once Venice beach comes alive around mid-morning it doesn't feel scary anymore though. The room we had was clean and had everything we needed. Sound proofing isn't the greatest but this is Venice beach and it isn't a quite place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach