I have stayed here 3 times, such a cool place and the staff are great. If you want the real Venice beach vacation this is where to stay. Rooms are clean and comfy. The ocean view is the way to go unless your on a tight budget. Its kind of like going to a zoo and watching the animals from outside the fence. Great little brew pub north on the boardwalk a few blocks to the north. If you dont mind walking its only 15-20 min to Santa Monica where you will find great night life and food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach