A great spot right on the boardwalk. Pay extra for ocean front view. Sunsets were spectacular!!! This is a building over 100 years old. Creaky stairway and creaky floors add to the character. Bathroom small but modern. Room was large with huge picture window, kitchenette & dining table as well as comfy couch & chair by the window. There is an elevator named Betty that is over one hundred years old. The luggage took the elevator. We took the stairs all the way to the 4th floor. Park in the secure parking lot down the street for $15 day. Someone there round the clock to watch your car as some seedy characters around. The staff will give you directions. Very helpful staff. Good recommendations on where to go & where to eat. Fabulous place. Would recommend to anyone. We will be back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach