Great little studio room right on Venice Beach. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the room was very comfortable. Look into the area of Venice Beach before travelling so you know what to expect. I was aware that there would be some colourful characters there, but I was still a little bit scared by Venice Beach haha! The accommodation was lovely but I don't think I would go back to the area. A good experience though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach